Social Media and Kindle

Everything about Kindle and Social Media

Social Media and Kindle

Postby deborah.drum » Sun May 20, 2012 2:46 pm

What has worked best for you when it comes to social media?

Pinterest / Facebook Fanpages?

Can I see some examples?

Thanks!
Deborah
Deborah Drum
Co-Founder
Your #1 Kindle Marketing Community

We've Got More Publishing Goodies - Let's Meet on Facebook - Click Here To Connect
deborah.drum

Re: Social Media and Kindle

Postby Publisher » Thu May 24, 2012 10:27 pm

I'm just using Pinterest for now; I got burned out on FB and just can't face posting daily updates again. Right now I'm posting for clients using 3rd party software, but we all know you get penalized by FB for that. Still, we have to go in and post some manually to get activity.
Gail
Publisher

Postby deborah.drum » Fri May 25, 2012 6:45 pm

I love pinterest!!

I'm at http://pinterest.com/debdrum05/

Come visit me!

:mrgreen:
Deborah
Deborah Drum
Co-Founder

We've Got More Publishing Goodies - Let's Meet on Facebook - Click Here To Connect
deborah.drum

Postby deborah.drum » Tue May 29, 2012 12:38 am

I am pinning right now for my new book series!!

http://pinterest.com/pin/12877548904851706/

Come visit me at Pinterest!

Deborah
Deborah Drum
Co-Founder

deborah.drum

Postby BarryV01 » Sat May 25, 2013 3:30 am

There are now several people that start using the advantage of social media to promote business and website and it also help business owners target and stay connected with their customers.
Get Pinterest followers quickly at http://ninjapinner.com/
BarryV01

Postby bommert99 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:25 am

Social media is something what you really need to know everything about in todays business promotion!
bommert99

Postby sophia » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:08 am

Social media marketing includes a myriad of potential social media sites, a vast array of ways to engage, and a medley of styles for each platform. It’s more than just Facebook. You need to figure out which of the legion networks to join. Then, you need to determine optimal messages, posting frequency, cost of social media management, integration with other marketing channels, and how to make the most of the billions of people who are purportedly hanging out on social media. assignment writers saysIf they are a boutique silk scarf seller, and found a social media site for silk scarf aficionados, then they’ve obviously find the right social media site. But if you’re a SaaS business, chances are you won’t gain as many warm leads from silk scarf social media sites.
sophia

Postby Komalsharma » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:47 pm

Packers and movers bangalore

Packers And Movers Bangalore are not here to just add the fantastic content just to read by, but is actual hard working online agency giving you the best. In city itself, people once are sometime random visitors to this website become friendly frequent customers of ours and even do recommend us to others for Movers And Packers Bangalore provide the reliable and dependable shifting services Bangalore.
http://Packers-and-Movers-Bangalore.in/
Packers and Movers Bangalore list, Cheap Packers Movers Bangalore Charges, Local, Affordable Household Shifting Bangalore,
@ http://Packers-and-Movers-Bangalore.in/
Komalsharma

Postby liam » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:42 am

you need to determine optimal messages, posting frequency, cost of social media management, integration with other marketing channels, and how to make the most of the billions of people who are purportedly hanging out on social media. according to my assignment which i got from assignment writing service boutique silk scarf seller, and found a social media site for silk scarf aficionados, then they’ve obviously find the right social media site. But if you’re a SaaS business, chances are you won’t gain as many warm leads from silk scarf social media sites.
Last edited by liam on Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
liam

Postby aida3 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:36 am

Nice topic thanks for .
aida3

Next

Return to Kindle: Social Talk